Monday, June 29, 2009

Wishes Dessert Party

On Sunday night, my wife and I were walking up Main Street USA, (just like the song says) and a thought crossed my mind to check availability for the new Wishes Dessert party. We did a 180 and made our way back to City Hall. I was not hopeful, I had heard they were selling out fast. The Castmember informed us to go to the Noodle Station and inquire there. When we arrived, a very nice CM greeted us and said there was limited availability. Yes! She proceeded to take our information (and our money, $17.99 each) and informed us to return at 9:15pm.


The Hall of Presidents was next on the evening list. That's a subject for another blog post. We did this twice, with a Doombuggy ride in between. Nothing like 999 happy haunts to help work up an appetite.

We returned to the Noodle Station around 8:50pm. There was already a nice line. They allowed us to enter at 9pm, wristbands were given. Ours were green. There were teas and juices to drink. My wife enjoyed the blackberry green tea. The dessert was "all you care to eat". The fare included fruit trays for those wanting less sugar. The old standbys were there; chocolate chip cookies and brownies. The remaining desserts were fancy truffles, mango shooters, pistachio creme brule, just to name a few.
Everything was delicious. There was plenty of time to relax and eat too much, which we did. Wishes was next and compares with watching from the rose garden without the crowds. The main body of fireworks were off to the right of the castle, but still spectacular!
All in all, I was very happy with the entire party. The Castmembers were very helpful, food was fantastic, and Wishes was...Wishes. I could watch it a million times and never tire of it. I definitely recommend the Wishes Dessert Party. Go check it out!!






1 comment:

  1. SO lucky you got to go to this! I heard about it in my last weeks of living in Orlando and needless to say it was ALL sold out! *sniff* YES, ME, of all people missed this! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete